6/11/2014

Status

Couple of things happening at the moment! Im hooked on Lorde, my best friend has turned 20(!!), i have my oral exam in religion on friday, i have a tv-show to recommend, game of thrones season finale next week, my room is tidy and clean, i might move to my grandparents house this summer aand i have some photos to share from Tuesday, I actually went on two roadtrips.

first, my favorite songs from Lorde that goes on repeat

"Team"


"Ribs"

Hanne, my friend for 14 years turned 20 yesterday!! It's a funny story. I was on a roadtrip that was pretty random with two friends, suddenly we decide to drive to Geiranger 1.30 Am or something. I called Hanne because she lives there, I had no idea it was her birthday because im a terrible friend. We arrive and she tells me "But you have to be 20 to enter the club........" WHOAA happy birthday!!! hahaha worst friend, I win.. 


Love yoou, can't wait for THE TRIP

Neext on my happenings is my oral exam!! I am so happy. Im having my exams in religion, which is the best subject, because it's certain that I'm gonna pass. I have actually read a lot about Islam and I have a lot of respect for it. I wish people in general could be more open and not think that all muslims are terrorists etc. I really like the arabic culture. 

Speaking of important issues, if you have HBO or you download TV-programmes, watch VICE! It's such a good series. It shows issues that are extremely important, but we don't read about them in our newspapers (because they are more interested in gossip).  Fascinating stories. 


Game Of Thrones ends on monday!! I'm so exited, but also very scared.. 


Me, Madeleine and Hilde went on a roadtrip to Stryn, where we found a way down to the fjord and we had a tiny BBQ. Amazing weather. 










And here are a few snapshots from our drive to Geiranger, we came home 5 AM. 








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar