6/27/2014

My awesome week

My week has been awesome. On monday it was Jonsok(*) so me and some friends had a bbq and watched Mexico vs. Croatia, go Mexico!! After the bbq me and Madeleine decided to drive to Geiranger, where we spent the night at Hanne's place. We woke up to beautiful surroundings and went to have a look at all the touristic places we could think of. Ørnesvingen, the Queens chair and Dalsnibba.

Breakfast


Queens chair


Dalsnibba



After Geiranger we thought we would go home, buut instead we went to Brikdalsbreen in Olden. It's a glacier, part of Jostedalsbreen, Norway's biggest glacier. And wow, amazing place.








We came home late and I mentally prepared for the final AFS camp that was coming up the next morning. This is the last camp for exchange students in Norway before they go home. Amazing group of people, and it is so fascinating listening to them speaking norwegian. A Canadian boy spoke so good I thought he was one of the leaders! We have this camp so they can prepare for the culture "shock" they might run into when they get home. But most of the time we played cards and volleyball.





At the moment I'm really tired. We took the bus from Haugen gård in Oppdal around 20.00-ish. And we arrived at Gardermoen around 2.30 in the morning. I slept in the bus, but not good at all because I was freezing. So that's why I'm tired.. It's 7 am and I slept maybe 1 hour, definitely worth it though! 


The Canadian with the perfect Norwegian! (Trønder) 


Rainbow road! :D 


Germany and Switzerland <3


Ohh and I almost forgot to say that I passed High School!! I found out last Friday at 11pm, and me and Madeleine just had to celebrate. We got drunk and had an awesome talk with Michal and he drove us to Shell to get food at 5am in the morning! 


#beastmode


Jonsok(*)- How we celebrate it HERE


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar